The Vital Connection, Power to Parent with Dayna Davis. Free. Wednesdays, Oct 28 – Dec 16.
This course delivers the best that developmental science has to offer
to the people who matter most in the lives of children – parents and caregivers.
Course content includes:
- video component with Dr. Neufeld followed by discussion with Dayna
- a working model of attachment, applicable to children of all ages
- insight into child development that will inform parenting
- practical support for parents regarding aggression, trauma,
anxiety, oppositionality, discipline, and co-parenting challenges
- knowledge of the vital role of play in children’s emotional health
Wednesdays 7pm – 9pm
Online via Zoom
8 sessions – FREE
October 28 – December 16
By registration only, registration form is below.
Quadra School PAC
Cortes Family Support Program
Dayna Davis. B.Ed, Certified Neufeld Facilitator has 30 years experience working with children as a parent, and teacher in Waldorf, public school classrooms, homeschool and alternate school settings. She lives on Cortes Island and is a teacher at Cortes Island School.
The Neufeld Institute was founded by Dr. Gordon Neufeld, author of Hold On to Your Kids. Neufeld’s work is a synthesis of psychology, child development, attachment theory, neurological research and 40 years of clinical practice.