Covid 19 & Mental Health
Supporting mental well-being during Covid-19
Other mental health and well-being resources
- COVID-19 Mental Health Check-in is a self-assessment tool for youth and adults from the Canadian Mental Health Association B.C. Division
- Who to contact when you need help
- Virtual mental health supports
- COVID-19 resources from the Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Managing COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety & Depression
Want to help someone else who is having a hard time? Be There is an online-based easy-to use guide on supporting someone else with their mental health struggles.
We are grateful to be living and offering these programs in the ancestral and unceded territories of the Klahoose, Tla'amin, and Homalco nations.