Free Counselling is available for Women who need someone to talk to about their relationship, or have experienced or are experiencing abuse – emotional, physical, sexual, economic or spiritual.
Counselling is provided by a trained counsellor from off-island. She has a diploma in Social Services and has been working with the North Island Transition Society for seven years.
One-on-One Counselling Offers
– Confidential support when you need someone to talk to
– Confidentiality, respect, acceptance and understanding
– Information, counselling and referrals
– Support for women dealing with addiction
– Support for women experiencing relationship challenges
Counselling is available by phone and bi-weekly in person.
– at your home
– at a safe Cortes location
– at a walk on the beach
Please contact 250-287-7384 to set up an appointment.